Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Rocky Maivia

To my fatty, Rocky Maivia

Rocky my vida

My best friend until the end

The baby boy this is your Papa

The Rock and roller

With an open shoulder and heart

Unconditional love

Wears paws not gloves

Answers “ruff” when I have had a rough day

I say “stay”, yet love does not listen

But everything will be alright with a couple of kisses

Just what I have been missing

I miss you

I miss all your hair

Everywhere

It is not anywhere

Anymore

I miss the way you snore

I miss your drooling and begging for food

I miss picking up your shit which I never thought I would

I miss you wagging your body for me

For no reason other than you are happy to see me

From the morning, afternoon to the night

I wish you were near

I wish you were here








2 comments: