Friday, November 6, 2009

I am, you are

I am



You are



She is



Me



And we are



Both together



For



Better



Or



For



Worse



Till death



Or a curse



Whichever hits worst



Or first



I’m dying



Mr. Heartache!



Why don’t you?



Take my pain away!



Damn I should have seen it coming



From the way you smiled on that day



You lied about loving me



I’m crying



Sitting in a purple room



I glace into the loom of my existence



Man this love thing sure can be persistent



I put up a fight but lost in the Resistance



I’m trying



Captured in a fairytale



This story won't end well



Damn I can sense it



Man I see the sunset



Plan you having fun yet



Never mind that I feel astray



I am the lonely



I am the only



That is what I am

No comments:

Post a Comment