Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A.D.I.D.A.S

I witness a stern and firm Derriere

My interest is sparked starting there

It grows similar to her hair that I fantasize tugging

I see her skin which is made out of silk I imagine caressing and hugging

What a beautiful bust

Another thing of hers that I lust

I wonder how wonderful she must smell

And how beautiful she must taste

Without haste

I envision her in lingerie made of lace

And her mounting me in a forceful way

We fornicate from night until day

I embrace her body as if it were my own

I wonder what it sounds like when she moans

What does her face look like when she embraces all of me inside of her?

All day I dream about sex

However what is next

I am tired of lusting

I am feeling vexed

I want a woman I cannot resist

I want love not just sex

I want more nothing less

Here comes walking by another vixen

And once again I urge for a fixin

But I must digress

From what is under her dress

If I am ever going to find the women of my dreams

A task which is unreal to me as it seems

I must keep hope alive that love exists

I am not a sexual deviant just a human

An emphasis on the “man”


2 comments:

  1. This could have gotten really creepy but it didn't... it was hot, and very well put. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks thats what i was going for creepy but not... i am glad you used the word "hot" :)

    ReplyDelete